Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Just another Day Along this Road

     Ive been feeling more and more down lately and I think that my boyfriend is starting to notice. I cant hide it from him anymore. :( Well thankfully my classes this semester are almost over, just finishing up with one last final tomorrow and then its out for summer BABY! I couldn't be more excited to finally be able to sleep again. Working the new job is going quite wonderfully, not making as much as I would have hoped kinda scares me but Ill find a way to make ends meet.
     Im so excited for the new house that my boyfriend and I move into just next tuesday the 17th!! It's so cute,  3 bedrooms 2bath. :) Ahh I'm so excited. I sure wish that we could have a house warming party because we dont have any furniture or anything and neither of us have the money for it :(
     My work out routines have been looking good. Im up another 7 lbs this month, and actually down another 1.3% body fat. I love my gym, there are 4 hotties that always work out everyday around 1230, haha totally makes weight lifting more enjoyable. Then obviously the showers and steam room after makes it even better getting out of bed to work out daily.

Until Next time :)
Trevor Laster

3 comments:

  1. HAve you thought about seeing a doctor and trying antidepressants? I take Fluoxetine generic Prozac and it helps me. Otherwise I would be down and not wanting to get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trevor needs no pills. Fluoxetine & Co. is reserved for people with real depressions, with a serious mental disease. Not for those who feel currently more or less down.

    Maybe a little change of scenery could help: some new film projects for example. Since Trevor is more the top in his relationship - his reversed side & feelings might have been suppressed for too long.

    Now it's time for some variety in the bedroom. And after the recent workouts & with a body in top shape yet - Trevor would surely make a hell of a bottom for many studios & directors... :->

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you know he does not have real depression?

      Delete