Monday, April 23, 2012

How about that :)

Hey everyone, sorry that it has taken me so long to put up a new post, I have been really busy with school, work and trying to plan moving this summer.

I can say that my boyfriend and I just signed on our HOUSE TODAY!!! :) Im so excited to finally not only live in a house but to live in a house with the love of my life. Its so cute too... I wish that I could have a house warming party that every one of you loving fans could attend.

The only thing that is kind of unsettling is that my boyfriend keeps getting annoyed that I stress so much about the money portion, haha, I guess I'm just trying to be cautious. Oh well, I should be better once we are finally moved in. Im not gonna lie though, I have been worried about money lately. I dont know, its like no matter how many hours at work I put in I cant make enough to get caught up. Its like when one thing happens 20 other things happen. :( I just wish that I had a pause button that I could win just $5000, thats it. LOL. It would be enough to get all of my bills behind me and not have to worry about paying all of the past off and jus worry about living the life I have now.

My twitter account that I was using for some reason got suspended, and so I have been kinda MIA for a while. Twitter wont give me a reason as to why they suspended my account so I had to just finally create a new one which really sucks because I cant talk to all my loving fans... if you are reading this and haven't followed my new twitter account here it is... www.twitter.com/trevorxxxlaster

I promise I will start writing more and more for all of you loving fans. :)


1 comment:

  1. Hello from Heidelberg,

    are there any new film projects planned or possible ?

    Maybe for the Helix Studio or Raging Stallion again ?

    The best years in the business are below 25 - so the market would surely welcome a few more Trevor movies & scenes... :)


    Talkin' about your boyfriend, about 'straight & gay for pay' claims in public:

    Don't let your lover ever watch the following interview... ;->


    http://gaysclubguide.com/straight-rent-boy-trevor-40559.html



    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete