Monday, March 19, 2012

Life keeps on trucking on and I've always thought that I would write a book to try and help someone that has beein going through the same things that I have had to go through. So for the moment I want to pour out my soul in my blog, and maybe in the future this can not only help to write that book but also give people any advice from my experiences.

My life as a gay man has never been easy. My father "didn't want a FAGGOT for a son" leaving me to myself when I was 14. I couldn't go live with my mom because she had re-married an abusive step-father. I have kept so much bottled in for so long and it has just eaten me from the inside out and I am done with the pain. I love who I am today, and I want to better myself every single day that I wake up in the morning and I am doing just that.

My life in the past year has only just began to look as if I am finally coming out of the dark. I can finally live a life and be happy with all that I have. I have the best boyfriend in the world that loves me for everything thing that I have gone through and become. From the very moment that I laid eyes on him, I knew he was the one. This is the man that God put on this Earth for me.

I wont make this all too long to read, but I am going to keep at this as much as I can remember to get on here. Even if no one ever comes to read it, I believe that just typing it to be out there will help me better my self.

For all of those who take the time to read,
Thank You

Trevor :)

2 comments:

  1. You should totally love who you are, Just found you on twitter and can say one thing you are a hot guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey trevor, i love your videos. and i also from texas. Houston area. I love horrible bosses. Saw it last night. I wonder if you have a facebook page.

    ReplyDelete